- Le noted both the financial and reputational benefit associated with the $426 million worth of cash put into Bitcoin
- Microstrategy has made roughly a 23% return on its Bitcoin investments, and its holdings are currently worth $521 million
- Le noted the increased visibility among the broader market, stating “We’ve seen a notable and unexpected benefit...in elevating the profile of the company...This is benefiting our reputation overall, raising our mindshare among prospective customers”
- Microstrategy’s shares have also increased by 40% since the initial Bitcoin investment in early August 2020
- CEO Michael Saylor has expressed positive sentiment on Bitcoin, after once having been a detractor of the asset
Microstrategy Wants to Invest More in Bitcoin
Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.