- Curve Finance was launched in January 2020
- CRV governance token was launched on August 14, after an anonymous developer pre-empted the launch
- Prior to CRV's launch, locked in value was approximately $200 million, gaining an extra $800 million in just a few days
- Curve joins heavyweight Maker (MKR) and lending protocol Aave (LEND) in the $1 billion locked in value club
- The Curve Finance platform allows for efficient trading for stablecoins, with low fees and slippage
- Curve Finance is also part of a yield farming program with Syntethix (SNX) and Ren (REN)
Curve Finance Hits $1B in TVL
How do you rate this article?
Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.