The BarnBridge project’s BOND token has increased by over 300% in 12 hours on October 26, following the end of the staking pool’s first epoch on October 26.
- The project released rewards in the form of 32,000 BOND tokens to stakers following the end of the first epoch; The BOND token is currently priced at ~$134
- BarnBridge co-founder Tyler Scott Ward has warned investors to be careful about allocating capital, and to avoid joining pools with unaudited smart contracts
- Described by the team as a“fluctuation derivatives protocol”, it has been received well by the community, reaching $100 million in TVL in just 5 days following its launch on October 14
- The tokenized risk protocol is used for hedging yield sensitivity and market price
- Listed products include smart yield bonds and smart alpha bonds, which are used to tackle interest rate volatility and market price exposure risks respectively