Newly released tokenized risk protocol BarnBridge has garnered over $100 million in total locked in value, just days after its launch on October 14.
- The BarnBridge protocol has seen over $100 million in USDC, DAI, and sUSD in just 5 days
- Yield farming and liquidity mining incentivization programs have begun today, on October 19th
- BarnBridge is a tokenized risk protocol used for hedging yield sensitivity and market price; the team also describes its function as a “fluctuation derivatives protocol”
- Initial products include smart yield bonds and smart alpha bonds, which help combat interest rate volatility and market price exposure risks respectively
- The project raised $1 million in a seed funding round on September 11, with investors including Kain Warwick of Synthetix, Stani Kulechov of Aave and Andrew Keys of DARMA Capital