- The survey examined the holdings and strategies of exchanges, custodians, traditional financial institutions, funds, family offices and ultra-high net worth individuals
- The key highlight is that 26% of institutional investors would “dramatically increase” their investments in BTC and crypto in general
- 84% of surveyees also said that the larger position was a result of expected regulatory infrastructure; 80% said that it was because they expected the market to grow
- 76% believe that they expect more institutional money to flow in and more products to arrive
- Primary concerns include the lack of insurance cover (56%), and compliance and working practices (54%)
- Evertas is a crypto insurance firm that has been funded by Morgan Creek and Kailash Ventures, among others; the company raised $2.8 million in July 2020
90% of Institutional Investors Will Increase Crypto Position, According to Survey
How do you rate this article?
Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.