Good morning my friends, let’s create something delicious and very healthy for today , let’s go together step by step
4 slices of Beef Farm Beef Liver
6 kg sweet smoked paprika (or medium or hot depending on your taste)
2-3 tbsp. olive oil
Or a liter of milk for marinating
olive oil for serving
1. Put the liver in a bowl of milk and leave it in the fridge for at least half an hour.
2. Take it out, wipe it well with a paper towel and leave it dry for a few minutes at room temperature.
3. Add the smoked paprika on each side, sprinkling it evenly.
4. Put a large pan in the eye at ¾ of intensity (medium to high heat). In 3 minutes, after heating, add a little olive oil.
5. Once the oil is burnt and begins to steam, carefully place the slices of liver inside. You will notice that they immediately start to shrink and the same will happen on the other side, after the first spin.
6. Turn the liver slices every 1 minute with a pair of tweezers (not a fork that will pierce them) at the beginning and after the first turn, lower the heat in half to low so that the outer surface does not darken too much. The ideal from now on is to turn the slices every 30 ”. This way the outside does not darken too much from high temperatures and the heat passes to the center more evenly on both sides of the liver slice.
7. The liver will not take more than 5 to a maximum of 6 minutes to be ready, and only if your slices are thicker.
8. Once it is ready, transfer it to a cutting board. Cover with foil and let it rest for 4-6 minutes before cutting. If you cut the liver before the resting process is complete, a lot of fluid and blood will be lost. But if you leave it as we say, these liquids will remain in each bite, making it juicy and tasty and in addition a little blood will be spilled on the cutting board.
9. The last part of the process is cutting into thin slices with a good carving knife at angle. Immediately after, add good grated salt and pepper, sprinkle a line of fresh olive oil and serve the slices of chopping wood on the plates.
And that’s all, do you think is difficult???? Think again and give this a try.
Stay safe and healthy my friends and take care of your people
My best wishes from Greece