Further to the post I've wrote briefly explaining the Zerologon security vulnerability, the security experts from Microsoft are now highlighting a significant rise of this attack originating mainly from Iranian hackers who have been very active in the past two weeks.
- The ongoing vulnerability has received the maximum 10 out of 10 on the vulnerability score as per the exposed CVE-2020-1472 security flaw.
- Microsoft's security intelligence has reported an influx of attempted attacks originating mainly from Iran with main actors behind allegedly being the nation-state backed MERCURY group.
- With the influx of attempted attacks Microsoft has again put forward a warning targeting IT Admins incentivising to patch their systems.
- IT Admins are urged to ensure they update their systems to at least the patches from 2020 August Update which greatly minimise the chances of the vulnerability being exploitable
- Zerologon Vulnerability
- Cyber Threat On The Rise
- Firefox bug allows hijacking mobile browsers
- Tronlink Wallet uses weak encryption
Ongoing crypto free earn campaigns:
- Coinbase Learn & Earn up to $60 of Compound
- Coinbase Learn & Earn up to $50 of EOS
- Coinbase Learn & Earn up to $50 of XLM
Ongoing crypto non-free earn campaigns:
- Crypto.com $50 of CRO once 1000 CRO staked