Sirwin
Sirwin

#4 LEGIT Airdrop ERG network/LINK


Hi, 

I found new legit airdrop on page https://erg-network.com/?ref=268108

Free 0.2 LINK ~ 3$

Instruction: 

1. Open page: https://erg-network.com/?ref=268108

2. Register account

3. Wait to withdraw 

About project: 

Best Multi-Coin Crypto Platfrom Optionally store your coins in our secure online Platfrom Cryptocurrency Vault Protect your coins in the vault,requiring a time amount you specify before being able to spend them GAP600 Instant Confirmations ERG Network supports GAP600 Instant Confirmations making Bitcoin payments faster than ever before

How do you rate this article?

1



I am looking for LEGIT Airdrop
I am looking for LEGIT Airdrop

90% of airdrops in a telegram are a scam, I'm looking for the remaining 10% :)

Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!

20% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.