Bolide Banner
I am looking for LEGIT Airdrop
I am looking for LEGIT Airdrop

I am looking for LEGIT Airdrop

90% of airdrops in a telegram are a scam, I'm looking for the remaining 10% :)


#4 LEGIT Airdrop ERG network/LINK

5 Jan 2021 1 minute read 0 comments Mrokos

Hi,  I found new legit airdrop on page https://erg-network.com/?ref=268108 Free 0.2 LINK ~ 3$ Instruction:  1. Open page: https://erg-network.com/?ref=268108 2. Register account 3. Wait to withdraw  About project:  Best Multi-Coin Crypto Platfrom Opt...

#3 LEGIT BORN AIRDROP

27 Dec 2020 1 minute read 0 comments Mrokos

Hi,  I found new LEGIT airdrop: https://t.me/Born_AirdropBot?start=r0594601973 1. Talk with bot 2. Join telegram group 3. Join telegram channel 4. You will get 5 Born ~ 140$   OneBorn swaping platform is justswap.io . You can find OneBorn in justswap...

#2 LEGIT AIRDROP BITCNY

23 Dec 2020 1 minute read 0 comments Mrokos

Hi,  I found a new legit airdrop ! bitCNY is a stablecoin, and its price is connected to the Chinese Yuan fiat currency. Click on link to receive 10000 BITCNY = ($1500) https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r0594601973

1# LEGIT Airdrop instant withdraw

10 Dec 2020 1 minute read 0 comments Mrokos

I found legit airdrop, they tokens within 5 days and you can sell them right now. You will get 21 tokens currently valued at ~ $ 20. On December 18, it enters new exchanges (uniswap, okex, yobit) and burns some tokens, so the price will go up. LINK:...