CRAZY QUESTIONS IN MY HEAD?
• Why Tarzan have a beard? if he's not beardless, how did he learn to shave in the woods?
* Why Press the keys of the remote even though we know the batteries are dead?
Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
* When babies wake up every 2 hours, Why do people define comfortable sleep as "sleeping like babies"?
• How did it happen that we went into space before we thought about putting wheels in suitcases?
• Why do people pay to go up to tall buildings and look down with binoculars?
• I look at a cow and say, " I'm going to squeeze those pink things out of it and I'm going to drink what comes out of it!"who was the first person to say?
Who was the first person to say, "I'm gonna eat the first thing that comes out of that chicken's ass"?
• Why does the toaster always have a temperature setting that burns the bread?
* When people point their wrists to ask for the time, Why don't they point their butts to ask for the location of the toilet?
* Why does your gynecologist leave the room while you undress, knowing that he will examine you soon?
* Corn oil is made from corn, olive oil is made from olives, why is baby oil made?
* When pigs don't Sweat, Why do people say, "I sweat like a pig!"they say?
* Does pressing the elevator button more than once make the elevator faster?
• Why do we look at the passengers of the broken down bus or minibus as refugees when they are transferred to our bus?
• Why do we try to find turkey immediately on every map we see? Do we, as a nation, have a disappearing complex in the world?
• Why do people Swing Left and right when they hug each other?
• Why do students call the teacher "my teacher" until the fifth grade of primary education, while in the sixth grade they suddenly start calling "my teacher"?
• Why is it that students are punished with a practice like "4 leads to a wrong right" in exams and a campaign like "4 know the right, one right from us" is not awarded for intelligence and courage to take risks?
• Why do people bow their heads when they come out of a closed area to a raining area? Is it out of respect for the rain or because we're scared of it?
* Why the tradesman who closed his shop, "10 minutes later I will return" to the door writes, How do we know when he left?
• Why do people on television think that all people in Turkey are watching? (For example: "70 million people are watching us right now...")
* Why is "Dom Dom bullet" thrown around in weddings? "A hunter shot me, a thousand hunters ate me"?
* Why some girls when they see a cute animal " I don't believe it!"they say? To be incredible of what?
* Why don't Saturday and Monday have their own names?
• Why is "shortest distance" referred to as "landed-bindi" in the price tariff of dolmuş? First you get off and then you get on? Is there something wrong?
• Why are there "I agree" or "I don't" options when installing a software? Are there a number of gullible people who pass out that kind of money and buy a computer software and then check the "I don't accept" option?
* Why is "ti"always the equivalent of pipe sound in puzzles? Have friends who do puzzles ever seen a pipe that sounds like "ti"?
* To the girl in the Ipana 7 AD, "since when do you use Ipana 7?"does the doctor not know that Ipana 7 is a new product and that it was released only a few days before the ad?
* Why is Ajax, the football team, spelled " Ayaks "and Ajax, the cleaning product, spelled" Ajaks"?
• Why is it written in advertisements as "clean car from Doctor"? Is there a clause in the Hippocratic oath that says,"I'll drive my car clean"? Only doctors drive a car clean?