Cake Defi BTC Lapis 6% BTC + 3% DFI APY

By fun2learn | fun2learn | 5 Aug 2020


I was attracted to Cake Defi and invested recently as I see potential in its service to earn passive income.

863b82d957a03e08fb54cecd4f875926250dbce37be08d7dad6be37afb42b45c.jpeg

Dr Julian Hosp is the man behind Cake Defi. 

This company sounds like a reliable company with a variety of products that aims to allow people like us to earn passively. It is an officially registered company in Singapore.

Video Source 

Before we can invest, we need to provide our identification for verification.

After verification, we can access to the wallet to transfer fund to Cake  Defi to start our earning journey with it.

By investing in BTC Lapis, it offers a 6% BTC + 3% of DFI APY leading to a total gain of 9% APY with two different tokens.

It also has ETH Lapis that offers 5% BTC + 3% DFI APY leading to a total gain of 8% APY benefits with two different tokens too.

It has staking service for 4 different tokens.

DFI – Above 25% APY that rewards about every 48 secs

Zcoin – Above 14% APY that rewards about every 10.75 hours

Dash – Above 5% APY that rewards about every 18.29 hours

PIVX – Above 5% APY that rewards about every 1.53 hours

With so many staking opportunities coming up, it is a great risk when these staking platforms may not be an officially registered company like Cake Defi.

Looking at its transparency and the different backing behind this company, it is hard not to believe it is a reliable with many years to come for people like me to earn a passive income.

Click here to find out more about Cake Defi and its staking services

 

Disclaimer: This is my personal reflection and I am not in any position to instruct anyone what they should do. I am not responsible for any action taken as a result of this post. My post can only be a reference for your further research and growth.

How do you rate this article?


4

0

fun2learn
fun2learn

Online Content Creator of different platforms


fun2learn
fun2learn

An educator who often writes educational articles as well as crypto-related articles.

Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!

20% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.