I asked Friday AI for some April fools prank ideas, I think I got some good ones:
1. Switch someone's shampoo and conditioner so their hair is greasy and oily for the day.
2. Fill a water bottle with blue food coloring and put it in the fridge. When someone takes a drink, they'll get a mouthful of blue ice cubes.
3. Tape a fake $100 bill to the ground and watch as people try to pick it up.
4. Stick a piece of double-sided tape to the bottom of a chair.
5. Change the language settings on someone's phone or computer to a foreign language.
6. Put a sticker on the bottom of a plate so it won't stick to the table.
7. Fill a balloon with shaving cream and tie it to a doorknob.
8. Put a sticker on the bottom of a cup so it won't stick to the table.
9. Fill a container with water and freeze it. When someone picks it up, the ice will break and they'll get wet.
10. Switch the salt and sugar packets at a restaurant.
I then asked Friday for some best practices in pulling off pranks and it gave me a few:
There is no one foolproof way to pull off an April Fools prank, but some tips include:
-Making sure the prank is something that can be easily reversed, in case the victim decides to take revenge
-Making sure the victim is not likely to be harmed by the prank
-Choosing a prank that is funny and not mean-spirited
What will you do to celebrate being a fool? Ask Friday! www.heyfriday.ai