Many of us love to eat chicken. Chicken lollipop is a delicious fast food item of chicken. The advantage of this is that it is very easy to eat with the stick like lollipops. Especially children liked to eat chicken lollipops. That means, not only the children but also adult. This is very easy to make. So let's take a look.
At first, a brief info about the recipe:
- Preparation Time: 30min
- Cook Time: 30min
- Yield: 16 Pieces
- Servings: 8 Persons
- Cuisine: Chinese
Let see how to make this tasty food.
List of the Ingredients:
- Chicken wings/legs: 8 pieces ( make 8*2=16 pieces lollipop shaped)
- Ginger and garlic paste: 2 teaspoons
- Ginger (chopped): 2 teaspoons
- Garlic (chopped): 2 teaspoons
- Black pepper powder: 1 teaspoon
- Soya sauce: 1 teaspoon
- Red pepper paste: 2 teaspoons
- Flour: Half cup
- Cornflower or corn flour: One and half table spoon
- Oil, for frying: According to quantity
- Honey: 1 teaspoon
- Tomato sauce: 2 teaspoons
- White Sesame: 1 teaspoon
- Salt: As taste
- Foil paper
- Spring onions or chopped onion trees for garnishing
Steps of the recipe:
Mix ginger and garlic paste, half of black pepper powder, soya sauce, chopped ginger, garlic with the chicken lollipop and keep it rest for 10/15 minutes.
Put flour, cornflower, chili paste, the rest of the black pepper powder, salt and mix well with little water and make a mixture.
Lollipops should be coated with the step 2 mixture and fry with medium low heat submerged oil.
Put tomato sauce and honey together in a pot and make it warm. Mix this paste on every lollipops well, sprinkle the sesame seeds and wrap the foil paper in the bone part, serve with onion leaf.
It is done.
Thanks for stopping by. Stay tuned and visit my blog for more recipe.