Stick kebab/barbecue is a famous meal for winter party. Stick barbecue is the most popular to all barbecue fans. In winter season the stick kebab taste grow up very much. If you confused about barbecue recipe, than just read the full recipe and get ready for party.
At first, let's see a brief info about the recipe:
- Preparation Time: 3h
- Cook Time: 1h
- Ready Time: 1h
- Yield: 6 Pieces
- Servings: 6 Persons
- Cuisine: Indian and Middle East
Let's take a look the main part.
The list of the ingredients:
- Meat: 1/2 kg (without fat)
- Ginger and garlic paste: 1 spoon
- Papaya paste: 1 spoon
- Onion : 2 pieces
- Green Pepper (paste): 3 pieces
- Soya sauce: 1 tablespoon
- Sugar: One or two tablespoons
- Tomato sauce: 1 teaspoon
- Oyster sauce: 1 teaspoon
- Salt: 1/4 teaspoon
- Red colors: little (optional)
- Soya bean oil: 2 tablespoons
- Mustard oil: 1 tea spoon
- Peanuts paste: 1 tea spoon
- Kebab spice powder: 1 tablespoon
- Stick: 6 pieces
Steps of the recipe:
Make small pieces of meat and mix all the spices with it and keep it untouched for 3 hours.
Then set the pieces of meat in stick and fry them in wood coal.
Brushing a little oil occasionally.
Change the side of sticks after 30 minutes.
Serve with bread or without bread after fried well.
Thanks for being with me. Stay tuned.