- I am not a registered investment, legal, or tax adviser or a broker/dealer, and all opinions expressed by me are from my research for educational purposes only.
- Past performance presented here is not an indicator of future performance.
- This post expresses my own opinion about the cryptocurrency mentioned herein and is not an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation of any offer to buy or sell the cryptocurrency mentioned in this post.
1. Top 3 Good News for LINK HODLERS !!!
- How This Cardano Platform Will Benefit From Chainlink Oracles
Statistic as of 21 Apr 2021 11:41 AM EDT: 38 positive votes, 4 negative votes
CardStarter will integrate Chainlink’s Verifiable Random Function (VRF). Thus, CardStarter will have access to Chainlink’s solutions. Its VRF will “guaranteed” that actions within this platform are fully randomized without any bias and protected against manipulation. CardStarter is an important part of Cardano’s ecosystem, via its decentralized platform project on this blockchain has a... (Taken from CryptoPanic)
- Chainlink 2.0 - The next generation of hybrid smart contracts
Statistic as of 21 Apr 2021 11:41 AM EDT: 33 positive votes, 0 negative vote
Chainlink has released a new whitepaper called Chainlink 2.0: Next Steps in the Evolution of Decentralized Oracle Networks. The new whitepaper outlines an ambitious vision for the future of smart contracts. We talk with Chainlink co-founder Sergey Nazarov who explains the implications for the next generation of blockchain ecosystems. (Taken from CryptoPanic)
- Chainlink 2.0: A Plan to Turn DeFi into a $500 Billion Industry
Statistic as of 21 Apr 2021 11:41 AM EDT: 33 positive votes, 1 negative vote
Chainlink’s whitepaper summarizes three years of progress and outlines what’s in store for the decentralized oracle provider. (Taken from CryptoPanic)
2. How Chainlink Performs Relative to Other Cryptos ?
As of 21 April 2021, Chainlink has made a cumulative return of 2137.74% since Jan 2020 and 326.79% since Jan 2021. It is currently the 7th greatest performing crypto asset since Jan 2021 as compared to the other cryptocurrencies presented above.
3. Technical Analysis on Chainlink
3.1. Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP)
3.2. Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD)
3.3. Bollinger Band
3.4. Relative Strength Index (RSI)
Based on the technical analysis presented above, quantdoge holds a slight bullish stance on the short-term price outlook of LINK, but I could be wrong, hence please make your careful due diligence before making any financial decision.
4. Chainlink Risk Profile
Based on the 100-day 95% historical Value-at-Risk (VaR) profile of Chainlink defined above, LINK is trading at the same risk level on 21 Apr 2021 as compared to 10 days before on 12 Apr 2021, with its biggest pullback being seen at 19.33% on a single day during the last 100 days.
5. Price Simulation for Chainlink
Are you looking for a scalable cryptocurrency staking and trading platform that offers low transaction fees and lightning-fast transaction speed? Look no further than Binance.
Referral Link: https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=PD8JCCMM
Note: By signing up for an account using the above link, I would be rewarded 10% of your trading fees as commission while you also enjoy a 10% commission kickback rate.
If you like my analysis and articles, please follow me at @quantdoge for daily updates.