I can hear you saying, how can people use bitcoin and other crypto assets in their daily lives? Here is a four-step roadmap outlining it:
- Poor countries with dictator regimes will go to crypto first because the people's trust in their native currency tends to be low.
- Other countries trading with the people of the said country will start using these cryptocurrencies so that they get a fair deal. They may use USD but then their trading will not be as good, as the poorer country people do not use USD as much. OTC deals are not sufficient to fill the volume.
- People in OK countries will be sick and tired of selling those cryptos in exchanges and they will start using crypto to buy things in bulk, or to import from the said poor countries.
- Developed countries will begin to use crypto outside of their import-export business because they have a lot of it, and will convince others to use it as well.
- Once main crypto assets such as Bitcoin is worth 1 million USD, people will no longer "cash in" their crypto, but they will simply use it to buy coffee and pizza.