OceanEx, the trading platform on Vechain's ecosystem, is holding a special event in celebration of VeChain’s 3rd year anniversary.
Stake your VET on OceanEx's CryptoFarm for 10 days and earn 10% annualized expected return. You will also be generating VTHO as usual during your subscription.
That's a nice chunk of change, especially after comparing it to Binance's measly 0.83% 7-day APY.
But if you want to get specific, here's how you can calculate your expected returns:
Total Expected Return = Your VET Bag * Annualized Expected Return(10%) / 365 Days * Lockup Period(10 days)
Now, keep in mind that the withdrawal fee on Binance is 20 VET. So make sure that this is worth your time before making the move.
Here are the important details:
- Subscription period begins June 30th 21:00 and closes on July 2nd 21:00 (UTC+8)
- Lockup period begins July 2nd 22:00 and ends on July 12th 22:00
- Your earnings will be paid out in one lump sum at the end of the lockup period. It may take up to 3 working days for the earnings to show up in your account.
- The total lockup amount is 20 million VET so you have to grab your spots quick!
- You need at least 1,000 VET to join
To take part:
1) Head on to OceanEx and sign up for an account
2) Once you're done, click on Funds at the top right of the page, click Deposit, and choose VET for the Address to transfer to.
3) Transfer your VET to OceanEx and wait for it to open tonight! You have till July 2 to subscribe.
4) Come July 12, you will receive a nice amount of VET in your account. It may take up to 3 working days so don't sweat it.
I imagine this is an incentive by OceanEx to get more people to adopt their platform. Why not take advantage of it and earn VET at a higher return rate than any other platform out there right now?
Learn more here: