Four weeks ago, on July 14th 2020 I've put ~$7000 across various DeFi platforms. Here's the first post if you've missed it.
Today, one month after I'm presenting you not only the ROI in $ but also, as promised, the details on return on tokens themselves.
- Uniswap, Balancer, and Bancor is where I provide liquidity for token pools.
- Losses at Balancer & Bancor for one of the tokens are expected when you provide liquidity
- Greatest token ROI comes from AMPL rebases
- Still can't claim any extra KNC staking rewards
- Lending $DAI on Compound is slow but steady
Now, let's take a look at the $ side of the experiment:
- Mind the $DAI that slightly differs in token table vs $ table as its price slightly fluctuates around $1
- $AMPL despite a heavy drop in price still holds a nice gain thanks to rebases
- Aave & Balancer also gave me a near 100% ROI on token appreciation
- Happy to see an overall 54% ROI in $
That's a lot of numbers. Hope I didn't mess up anything.
See all experiment updates here