Hey everyone. It's been 3 weeks now since I've put ~$7000 across various DeFi platforms.
See my first post here.
A short reminder of what is being tracked:
Here are the results
- Switched from Daily to Weekly Tracking. I know this might be a little less entertaining, but I try to have some time off-screen on the weekends.
- If you are wondering how compound dropped from 14 July to Week #1 is because the tracker that I use, zapper.fi tracks also tiny fluctuations of DAI around $1 peg, so in Week #2 it might have been a cent or two under $1 for example
- Despite a huge drop of $AMPL in the last few days, its supply rebases hold my gains steady
- Bancor experiences great run-up as we speak, probably because people finally realizing its V2 potential
- Aave back in bullish trend amid new tokenomics and $LEND>$AAVE rebranding
- Still can't claim KNC staking rewards
You can track all my posts under $7kDeFiFarmer tag