In recent years we have seen how cryptocurrencies are spreading more and more. We are talking about equal, centralized and digital currencies that work based on the principles of cryptography to carry out transactions.
Cryptomains use peer-to-peer (P2P) technologies on networks where nodes are users' computers scattered around the world. On these PCs specific programs are installed and executed that allow to store these particular currencies. The most famous example of cryptomoneta is Bitcoin. Consider that in some states, including Japan, it has been recognized as a legal currency and can be used instead of the local currency to make payments.
Cryptocurrency: the new currency ready to replace the classic one?
Most cryptomains are designed to gradually introduce new currency units. We can say that the most interesting feature of these currencies is privacy. These, in fact, promise a higher level of confidentiality than the classic ones.
Indeed, there are some cryptocurrencies that do not exchange any information with either party during a transaction using the zero knowledge rating system. An example is the Dash cryptocurrency.
Apart from the software that allows you to store cryptomains, there are others that allow you to mine them. Among the most famous we have MinerGate. This is a mining service, also called multipool, which uses the computing power of smartphones, tablets, computers and notebooks to undermine the most profitable cryptocurrencies of the moment.
How to install MinerGate on your device
Below, we see how to install MinerGate on your Desktop PC or laptop (available for Windows, Mac OS, Ubuntu and Fedora) and how it works.
- Let's start by saying that you need an account. You can create it from this link by entering e-mail and password
- Then download MinerGate dae here (the website will automatically identify the operating system installed on your computer)
- Once the installation is complete, launch the software
- The main screen immediately shows some sections: Wallet, Smart Miner, Miner, Benchmark and Achievements
- What interests us is the Smart Miner item where different cryptocurrencies are reported
- We choose the most profitable of the moment in terms of extraction
- Click on Start mining to start the mining process
- Obviously, you will be free to choose the favorite cryptocurrency to be undermined. Currently, MinerGate supports the following cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, LTC, XMR, NCB, FCN, QCN, XDN, DSH, AEON, ETH and others
Why choose MinerGate?
At this point many of you will be wondering why you should choose MinerGate. The software allows a user to join others who are currently undermining cryptocurrencies. In this way, the computational ability of all computers will be combined to perform greater extraction.
In the end, the proceeds will be distributed among the various users based on the computing power made available in the mining. Even if the program provides its own portfolio, the safest solution remains to use a private wallet. Finally, MinerGate is also available on Android through the MinerGate Mobile Miner application (link download). This allows you to undermine encryption when you are out and about.