and welcome to this positive - at last technical analysis. Not, as positive as i would like, but still, as you can see on the cover image (from Coingecko.com), a sea of green. The market capitalization is, also, increased to $347 billion and the daily volume is more than $50 billion.
Bitcoin continues with a low market dominance - 57.8% - but we have a break out on the ABCD triangle. This in general means bullish movements, especially with the new improved MACD position at the 4 hours chart. The same goes for the daily chart, as it shows a possible uptrend signal.
Ethereum is exactly as it was. It continues to follow its triangle. Nevertheless, its share on the market stands still at 11.3%, while the fees are at low acceptable levels, while the four-hour chart shows slightly better forming a local, almost, parallel channel between $335 and $349. This creates a resistance level at $350.
Remember the (possible) rebound to 5000sats? Well, it went exactly the opposite. This is why I would just watch the price movement, without being involved. The fast 4-hour chart has a consolidation, but the daily is bearish. I will continue monitoring the pair... from a distance!
Monero is well above the $100 and also broke the resistance level, and now is trading around $108. I think that at some point it must be in a correction trend, as it was one of the few that was bullish in a bear market.
Lastly, I would like to thank @rubica for their support!
Thank you for reading. Please like/tip/spot/upvote, comment and share!
This is my own content and I will cross-post it at Publish0x, Cent, Hive, and read.cash
Follow Me Also:
If you want to join please use these affiliate links
- The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice.
- Nothing contained in this article constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
- Nothing in the article constitutes professional and/or financial advice.
- You alone assume the sole responsibility of evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of any information or other Content before making any decisions based on such information or other Content.
- You agree not to hold The Author, or the Article liable for any possible claim for damages arising from any decision you make based on information or other Content made available to you through this article.
- There are risks associated with investing in securities. Investing in stocks, bonds, exchange-traded funds, mutual funds, and money market funds involve risk of loss.
- Loss of principal is possible
- Some high-risk investments may use leverage, which will accentuate gains & losses.
- Foreign investing involves special risks, including greater volatility and political, economic, and currency risks and differences in accounting methods.
- A security’s or a firm’s past investment performance is not a guarantee or predictor of future investment performance.
- The resource is not included, as I use more than one to verify. For more information, please search online.
- None of these are personal opinions, unless otherwise specifically and very clearly stated
- All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners.
- All company, product, and service names used in this article are for identification purposes only.
- Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement