After the incredible Twitter Hack that made some of the most well known, trusted and verified accounts - Musk, Gates, Binance etc. - to tweet about a face bitcoin giveaway Price seems to be dropping. For ten days Bitcoin is trading in a horizontal channel from $9440 to $9155, alongside a very weak volume. Now an almost $200 - about 2% - in less than 4 hours, while the volume is rising well above its averages, indicates that bitcoin market with FOMO (fear of missing out) and FUD (fear, uncertainty and doubt) has been affected.
Up until now prices seems to be stable and it will have a correction soon, but the crisis is not over. Not until the $9000 huge psychological support level holds, so to have a bounce back - if not then the best bet would be the $8800 support level.
The (bit)coin has two sides...
Some claim that this is not the main attack, that this fake giveaway was something to drag the attention from the real attack.
Other say that this was one of the best - accidental - advertisement about bitcoin ever..
Either way the only thing that we must keep in mind is that Twitter got hacked, not Bitcoin!
Chart from investing.com
Thank you for your time. Feel free to comment, like/upvote/tip/spot follow and share!
This is my own content and I will cross post it at Publish0x, Cent, Hive and read.cash
## Follow Me Also:
## If you want to join please use these affiliate links
- The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice.
- Nothing contained on this article constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
- Nothing in the article constitutes professional and/or financial advice.
- You alone assume the sole responsibility of evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of any information or other Content before making any decisions based on such information or other Content.
- You agree not to hold The Author, or the Article liable for any possible claim for damages arising from any decision you make based on information or other Content made available to you through this article.
- There are risks associated with investing in securities. Investing in stocks, bonds, exchange traded funds, mutual funds, and money market funds involve risk of loss.
- Loss of principal is possible
- Some high risk investments may use leverage, which will accentuate gains & losses.
- Foreign investing involves special risks, including a greater volatility and political, economic and currency risks and differences in accounting methods.
- A security’s or a firm’s past investment performance is not a guarantee or predictor of future investment performance.
- Resource are not included, as I use more than one to verify. For more information, please search online.
- None of these are personal opinions, unless otherwise specifically and very clearly stated
- All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners.
- All company, product and service names used in this article are for identification purposes only.
- Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement