Alright, my friends, today i will review an interesting project, and after i will navigate with you through an avalanche of names, numbers and technicalities, i let you to reach your own conclusions.
Zeus platform is a public blockchain designated for apps with millions of users (the focus being on B2C and P2P applications with a higher number of end-users). How is this working? As much of the world rely on data sharing, big data or individual data, Zeus is aiming to be a very efficient P2P network, using AI and blockchain integration, with applicability in data, finance, e-commerce, crypto and data storage. At this point i was a bit confused, as they stated they are fee free, only to add that they got one of the lowest fee ever (from 0.001 to 0.005 in B2C and 0.01% for P2P). Could be just my interpretation on their specific words. Going on, The speed of Zeus platform is estimated at 200.000 transactions per second, this is an impressive number, given that Bitcoin has 3.3 to 7 transactions/sec, Ethereum 15/sec and Ripple is the fastest with 1500/sec. Visa is one of the leaders in the world at the moment with 24.000/sec. Based on speed alone, if it is working and it is truly scalable, this token will revolutionize the market.
Their own blockchain smart contracts are used in combination with AI, for a faster rate. Zeus platform will create connections between platform developers, platform users, data users, content creators and token holders. I can notice that the platform users can store, monetize and/or trade their own high quality personal data. Data users can have Advertising on Demand (AOD — ad target data purchased with accurate analysis). The content creator data should be secure and unhackable in any form (photo, video, music etc.). The token holders will have a commission revenue on all platforms as long term reward. Let’s explore this a little bit, as i bet this is the part where everyone is getting interested. A process called Automatic Distribution Revenue is mentioned, where half of the profits goes back to the platform, and the other 50% goes to token holders. I can see that 60% of the tokens are for Genesis holders and the remaining 40% for other token holders.
About the token, it is called ZeusCoin (AZS), its total market cap is 1 billion, the first pre-sale was in 17.9.2018 with a minimum sale of 1 ETH, the second pre-sale is in 8.10.2018 with the same minimum sale of 1 ETH, and the public sale is happening in November, with the minimum sale limit of 0.1 ETH.
48% of the ICO tokens are reserved as per following list:
- 16% (160 millions tokens) are kept as reserves and for the future P2P platform (locked for 12 months);
- 10% (100 millions tokens) given to Genesis token holders (locked for 12 months;
- 4% (40 millions tokens) will be used for partnerships (locked for 18 months);
- 15% (150 millions tokens) allocated for the team (locked 24 months);
- 5% (50 millions tokens) allocated for bounties
- 2% (20 millions tokens) for legal reasons.
At the moment is traded as 5000 AZS = 1 ETH, and the munber of tokens for sale is 480 millions.
As for future plans, they want to test a smart wallet and release the Testnet in the first quarter of 2019, releasing the wallet and the Mainnet, and listing the token at exchange in the second quarter of the year. In the third quarter of 2019 the P2P Marketplace, the P2P Lending platform and the P2P Cloud storage will be released, with the DAPP Developer Api Framework to be ready at the end of the year.
On the Whitelist, they tackled the market problem for different issues, promoting solutions via Zeus Platform. You can also find more about the technical specifications and more important, about growth plans and forecast.
This is a project worth checking, especially because of the estimated transaction speed, and i see it being successful if they will not have problems with scalability or with the level of difficulty operating the platform (they do not want to create extra gimmicks or useless complications). All they need to do is to offer a visually attractive, fast and intuitive interface, while they keep up with their schedule.
(Disclaimer: This article was created in exchange for a potential token reward through BountyOx. BountyOx username: Heruvim78)