Crypto starting to see green, but the main news is Elon Must buying Twitter. You may say “what does this have to do with crypto”? All I can say my friends, the future is bright. We all know he is a big supporter of crypto, specially Dogecoin and Bitcoin. Twitter already lets you tip in Bitcoin, but in the past, he had mention Dogecoin will be the currency of the world. Don’t be surprised if by the end of the month you can tip in Dogecoin or other cryptos.
- Twitter Buyout offer accepted at $54.20 a share. Elon Musk will take the company private. The news pumped Dogecoin to a 20% high today.
- The NFL introducing a new collection of NFT on Polygon with its upcoming player draft this week.
- Ape Yacht Club NFTs stolen. Instagram and Discord servers hacked.
- 11 billion Shiba Inu tokens burned on its ShibaSwap Exchange platform.
- Kraken receives license by the UAE to operate as a crypto exchange.
The number of news today is very minimal, but it is one of the most important one for social media and creators. Who is the next social media platform to go all on crypto or get a buyout? Things are getting competitive and will see what’s in store for us tomorrow. We all win today.