CropBytes is the top crypto game since 2018. Since the start, the development and growth of CropBytes has been constant. CropBytes has grown from a 2D game with basic game economics to a full-fledged multi-platform game with unmatched game economics and the world’s most advanced trading platform for games.
The Crypto market is soaring right now. To keep up we are bringing in some major improvements in the game and the economy. Two of these are deflation protocol and Game Coin.
Let’s take a look at these in detail.
What are Game Coins?
Game Cards will now be called Game Coins. Game Coins are an in-game currency used in the CropBytes ecosystem. These coins can only be minted by players in the game.
How are they created?
Minting of a Game Coin requires a player to maintain a farm and complete game activities to collect produce from animals. Animal products can then be burnt to create Game Coins.
- Mining: Game Coins are mined by players in the CropBytes ecosystem.
- Melting: Game Coins can be converted to Pro assets.
- Trade: Game Coins are trade-able with Tron (TRX)
- Trading platforms: Game Coins (GC) will be tradable with BTC, ETH, USDT on major trading platforms.
- Mini-Games: Used as tokens in various mini-games.
- Alliances: Will be used by alliances and partners of CropBytes.
- Game transactions: Trading fee and other purchases in the CropBytes ecosystem.
As more and more players start playing, game activity increases, the production of extracts also increases, and so does the minting of GC. This eventually will lead to an unlimited supply of Game Coins and a reduction in their value.Game Coins are based on the Deflation Protocol, which means the rate of production slows down as the supply increases.
Game Coins can also be melted to acquire pro assets, thus reducing the supply.
How does it work?
To mine GC, players need to convert (burn) their produced goods. The factor of conversion (Difficulty) is based on the total GC in circulation.
Formula for GC Generation:
(Extract x Conversion rate ) x Difficulty = GC
Example: Where conversion rate is 4 milk = 1 GC
When Difficulty = 1
(Milk x Conversion rate = 4) x Difficulty (1) ~ 4×1= 4
∴ 4 Milk = 1 GC
When Difficulty = 0.5
(Milk x Conversion rate = 4) x Difficulty (0.5) ~ 4×0.5 = 2
∴ 2 Milk = 1 GC
When Difficulty = 1.5
(Milk x Conversion rate = 4) x Difficulty (1.5) ~ 4×1.5= 6
∴ 6 Milk = 1 GC
Example: Where conversion rate is 8 milk = 1 GC
- When Difficulty = 1
(Milk x Conversion rate = 8) x Difficulty (1) ~ 8×1= 8
∴ 8 Milk = 1 GC
- When Difficulty = 0.5
(Milk x Conversion rate = 8) x Difficulty (0.5) ~ 8×0.5= 4
∴ 4 Milk = 1 GC
- When Difficulty = 1.5
(Milk x Conversion rate = 8) x Difficulty (1.5) ~ 8×1.5= 12
∴ 12 Milk = 1 GC
Formula for difficulty:
Difficulty = ( Actual produced GC / Estimated Gc) ^ 5
- If estimated GC supply by X weeks is 1,42,000 and actually GC produced is 1,52,000.
Difficulty = (1,52,000/ 1,42,000)⁵ = 1.145
Milk required = 4 * 1.145 = 4.58
∴ 4.58 Milk = 1 GC
- If estimated GC supply by X weeks is 1,42,000, and actually GC produced is 1,35,000.
Difficulty = ( 135000 / 142000)⁵ = 0.77
Milk required = 4 * 0.77 = 3.08
∴ 3.08 Milk = 1 GC
Max 200000 GC is estimated to be generated per week. The count of estimated GC minted will be reduced by 50% every 10 weeks.
- Week 10–20: Estimated GC per week = 200,000
- Week 21–30: Estimated GC per week= 200,000 / 2 = 100,000
As GC is produced and burned, the difficulty factor fluctuates. If the Total GC generated is more or less than the estimated GC by that particular time period, then it will affect the difficulty.
After every period, the standard conversion rate for extracts to GC increases.
- Week 10- 20: 4 milk = 1 GC
- Week 21–30: 8 milk = 1 GC
- Week 31–40: 16 milk = 1 GC
- Current Circulation: 2,892,893 | 16.17%
- Pre Minted (team): 3,000,000 | 16.77%
- Pre Minted (operations): 2,000,000 | 11.18%
- Mintable GC: 10,000,000 | 55.89%
Total Supply: 17,892,893.00
All the users can see the total supply in circulation & total GC produced per day on the GC Conversion Page.
Total GC allocated for team & CropBytes will be locked for the first year. After which, 20% of the total will be unlocked each year.
Soon, GC will be converted to TRC20 tokens. The distribution of tokens will remain the same as current GC distribution.