Neosify - Buy, Stake & Earn Crypto
Neosify - Buy, Stake & Earn Crypto
Neosify - Buy, Stake & Earn Crypto

Why should you staking pancakeswap DEFI?

PancakeSwap is the leading liquidity provider in Binance Smart Chain $ 2020.

PancakeSwap also leads the exchange volume, users and gas rates contribute to the BSC ecosystem.

CAKE Token is generated every 25 CAKE per block. 30,000 blocks are generated per day, which means 750,000 CAKES will be generated. This amount generated will be distributed 60% to farmers and the remaining 40% will go to Stake CAKE.
Although the amount of daily CAKE hatching is quite a lot, but PancakeSwap has a mechanism to burn coins
so that the inflation rate is not high so that people do not worry that it will drop in price due to too many hatches.

I have been growing CAKE-BNB group on PancakeSwap, as I see it, although the profit is not much, only around APY 

(Average Annual Profit) 290%, but compared to the general soil it is also quite good because this farm is the safer on farms in BSC.
If the price of CAKE increases, the average yield will increase. However, when the price of CAKE decreases,
you will incur a loss in both the price of CAKE and the BNB added to the pool of CAKE-BNB.
IFO (Initial Agricultural Offering) is a form of fundraising for the project with the CAKE-BNB LP token. After
the exchange of LP tokens, BNB will be allocated to the project and CAKE will be burned.
That is, it uses CAKE and BNB to add liquidity to the CAKE-BNB LP token to buy tokens from the funded project.
The BNB in ​​the LP will be delivered to the project and the PASTEL will be burned.
This is a good product to help reduce CAKE inflation caused by agriculture and stakes.

Is PancakeSwap safe?
PancakeSwap is a decentralized application (dapp) that interacts directly with smart contracts. 

So if there is a bug in the code, there may also be security issues.
But everyone can feel safe to trade and farm on PancakeSwap because they are verified and tested by Certik.
You can consult the Audit Report at the following link.

How do you rate this article?



Máster de la nueva criptoeconomía, investigador y explorador por naturaleza de los lugares menos explorados en la región


Este blog es dedicado a hablar sobre criptoeconomía y como nos hará libres cuando blockchain y tecnologías transparentes nos hagan libres nuestras finanzas

Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!

20% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.