One important work to manage your crypto position is to know what Top Holders are doing in real-time.
Follow 3 steps to Track Top Holders.
- Step 1: Visit The Top Holders Chart
- Step 2: Add the Top Holders to your watchlist
- Step 3: Track their real-time DEX Trades, CEX Flow & Liquidity actions
There are 2 cases to explain how to apply the method.
Case 1: $GETH
On Mar 8, we found something interesting about $GETH Top Holders by adding them to Wallet Watchlist.
Go to My Wallet Watchlist to check these Top $GETH holders’ latest movements of DEX Trade, CEX Flow, and Add/Remove Liquidity.
These Top $GETH Holders withdrew many Stablecoins from CEX on Mar 6.
Then they bought a large amount of $GETH starting from $0.16.
Then they added the $GETH liquidity to DEX pools.
Now the $GETH has surged to $0.2997. So if you captured the Big Fishes in time, you could profit 87.31%.
Case 2: $LQTY
$LQTY skyrocketed 31% today.
Applying 3 steps, let’s see what $LQTY Top Holders do during the surge.
cd45 & 0642 withdrew $LQTY from Binance during the price surge instead of depositing.
2d ago, cd45 deposited $1.8M+ $USDT to Binance Then he withdrew $LQTY out. (Withdrew Amount $1M+)
Did this trader deposit $USDT to CEX to buy more $LQTY?
Anyway, it’s a bullish signal for $LQTY traders because whales have yet to sell the tokens in a surge.
You May Also Like
- How To Monitor The Token Burn? How To Know Position Changes of Top Holders? All On One Metric
- A 1,800x Life-Changing Opportunity. How Did Candlestick Smart Money Find It?
- How Did Candlestick Find Alpha & Help You Earn 100x In A Bear Market?