Ampleforth is a cryptocurrency and financial building block. Much like Bitcoin, it is algorithmic and uncollateralized. However, unlike Bitcoin, AMPL can be used to denominate stable contracts. The Ampleforth protocol translates price volatility into supply volatility. This means the number of AMPL tokens in user wallets automatically increases or decreases based on price.
Ampleforth is airdropping their new governance token FORTH (67% of the total supply) to eligible airdrop participants. The snapshot was taken on March 30th, 2021. Users who’ve interacted with AMPL, Geyser participants, and users who held AMPL during negative rebase periods are eligible to claim free FORTH tokens. FORTH is already tradable on Binance.
- Visit the Ampleforth airdrop claim page.
- Connect your ETH wallet.
- If you’re eligible, then you will be able to claim free FORTH tokens.
- The snapshot was taken on March 30th, 2021.
- Users who’ve interacted with AMPL on-chain, Geyser participants and users that held AMPL during negative rebase periods are eligible to claim free FORTH tokens.
- Users have until April 16th, 2022, to claim the tokens.
- After the above deadline, unclaimed tokens will be placed in a community governed DAO.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article.