Gone are the days when only people made popular by some institutions in any field (such as entertainment, sports and the like) arr reffered to as celebrities. Nowadays, becoming a celebrity is not a big task anymore as the power of SNS (Social Networking Service) by can be used by any common individuals via their mobile devices or gadgets (such as phones, personal computers, Ipads etc.) to form an interaction with the social networking service world and influence thousands and even millions of people to the same effect as celerities does. The work of influencers doesn't have to come from celebrities. It can also be from individuals.
The question now is; who really are influencers?
In my own personal opinion, Influencers are people that have the capability of affecting the behaviours of their fans either positively or negatively on social media networks which include but not linited to Youtube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. The advertisement and promotion of goods and services are often given to influencers by their sponsors (such as companies), for the good and services to get known to their followers.
The fact that someone is a celebrity does not necessarily mean that he/she will be able to affect more peoples than another person who is not. The entire team of Patron noticed loophole in the social network industry. They noticed that companies are lacking those strategic influencers that have the capability to affect a massive number of their followers in promoting their good and that is why they came a saviour with a unique project called "PATRON".
What is PATRON?
PATRON is a new platform built with the aim of giving full support to influencer's sharing economy. It is powered by the blockchain technology. With PATRON, influencers and Social Networking Service users will have the opportunity of posting, discovering, and booking the informations of various social media (such as Youtube, Facebook, Twitter etc.) sharing economy via internet and the mobile tablet.
Main Functions of PATRON
- Sharing the influencer's SNS delivery frame at the spot. (Pay every time)
- Share an Influencer exclusively for several months (Pay monthly).
- Acquire favorite influencers and monopolize (annual contract)
Image source: Source
How does PATRON determine the worth of influencers?
- Number of Follower : This is the number of people that the influencer has access to towards affecting them through his network.
- Relationship: This is the number of times the influencer get accross to their followers over a period of time.
- Reputation: This denotes what the followers of the influencer has to say about the influencer ( i.e their review about him/her.
The Users and the Benefits of PATRON
We have three types of users in the Network of PATRON, which include the folowing:
- Host (Influencer)
- Guest (Sponsor)
- Fan (Follower)
- Influencers (Hosts): Influencers can put up contracts agreements with sponsors to make sure there is steady and stable flow of income for a good period of time.
- Sponsors (Guest): The sponsors will be assured by the influencers of getting a good number of followers within the agreed period of time.
- Followers (Fan): They enjoy and benefit a lot from the creation of quality contents by the network. So, it is a win-win situation for all of them.
The PAT will be implemented and used:
- By sponsors to engage with influencers and utilize their networks
- By fans to promote the content of the influencers their follow through “likes” which in turn raise the influencer’s ratings and their marketability
- By influencers to reward fans for contests, promotions, and events.
Image source: Source