Backed by next generation DAG tech and potassium, BANANO is a cryptocurrency getting into your wallet fast, feelessly, and with loads of fun. BANANO is distributed for free to everyone. Its easy-to-use technology onboards normies and crypto-noobs without the usual hassle by combining a fun attitude with gamification, and then educate them to handle crypto in general in a responsible way.
Here’s another community-organized BANANO contest announcement with a 25k BANANO prize pool:
Wrapped BANANO (wBAN) on Binance Smart Chain is coming to the BANANO ecosystem, and this project has our entire community biting its nails before the official launch takes place. But what if instead of biting our nails, we prepare some delicious and creative wrapped bananas to make the wait more tasty? That is why we present the Wrap That Potassium! contest — all details below!
BANANO Contest Announcement: Wrap That Potassium!
Our monKeys have shown their skills in previous contests, but this one won’t be similar to others, in fact, it will have a very special characteristic that will test the skills and talent of the participants.
But first… What does wrapped mean? How do I know if my banana is wrapped? We’ll give you some examples of what is accepted and what is not:
- Participants must present a recipe where you list the ingredients or materials that you will use, and the preparation.
- Bananas should be the main ingredient.
- Besides that, you can use literally anything you like.
- The main objective (as the title says) is that the bananas have to be wrapped.
How to Participate
- Upload your recipe and a series of max 5 photos of the ingredients/materials, the preparation and the result.
- All photos must show a paper with your discord username
- Photos not showing the paper/only showing a digitally edited username won’t be valid.
- Upload your images to your twitter or instagram account, with a brief description of the contest or about wBAN, and using the hashtags #wBAN #BSC $Banano.
- Share that link on the #contest-submissions-results channel on the BANANO discord server.
- You do not have to be a BANANO citizen to participate, but you should go for it if you haven’t yet, learn here why and how.
You’ll have until May 15, 2021 to upload your photos.
1st Place: 2,000 BAN
2nd Place: 1,500 BAN
3rd Place: 1,000 BAN
4th Place: 700 BAN
5th Place: 500 BAN
plus a BANANO split for all participants totalling 20,000 BANANO. Also, there will be special prizes that will be revealed at the end of the event.
An expert team of judges will evaluate carefully each of the submissions. Remember, be creative and original!
Note: Low effort entries won’t be counted.
What the Fork is BANANO?
For those of you who don’t know BANANO yet, it’s obviously perfect to just read our animated, meme-rich and interactive Yellowpaper! BANANO is a cryptocurrency (forked from NANO in April 2018) powered by DAG technology — here to distrupt the meme economy. Yes, BANANO has memes! And also feeless and near-instant transactions, a highly active community, and active technical development! The BANANO community doesn’t take themselves too seriously, but we’re here for the long run and we enjoy what we do. On top of this, BANANO is super easy to use and puts an emphasis on free and fair distribution, gamification and crypto education.
Join the Banano Republic!
BANANO ($BAN) is a fee-less, instant, rich in potassium cryptocurrency powered by DAG technology disrupting the meme economy.