Ankit Bhatia and I sat down for some time to chat about Sapien and what they’re all about. We dive into where they’re headed in the future, what they do, and how you can benefit from their crypto social media platform.
Sapien is a social media network that utilizes blockchain technology and rewards users with their cryptocurrency SPN. They call themselves “The Web 3 Social Network of the Future.” If you have used Steem or Hive in the past, this will be a fairly familiar experience.
These are some of the questions we went over:
- Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
- How and when did you originally get into cryptocurrency
- Can you give us a brief introduction to Sapien?
- What problem does Sapien solve?
- Why do you believe Sapien is the best Ethereum dapp?
- How have you and Sapien been affected by the virus and lockdown?
- How did Sapien get its name and what was the original idea or motivation to start it?
- What are the next big updates for Sapien to release soon or that are in the works?
- Where does Sapien fit in with other existing similar projects?
- How do you do rewards differently?
- What makes you different from other stake model social dapps?
- Where do you see Sapien going in the next year? The next 5 years?
- If any crypto influencer could join Sapien who would you choose?
- So where can everyone go to learn more about this?
Check out https://sapien.network/ for more information and to learn more about what they have to offer.
Their social channels are listed below:
Sapien Twitter: https://twitter.com/sapien_network
Community Discord: https://discord.gg/qcGgkrz
What do you think about Sapien? Do you use it now? Will you use it after having seen this? What are your favorite blockchain dapps to use? Let us know if you have any further questions on Sapien in the comments below and don’t forget to like and subscribe as well!