I sat down to discuss bitcoin, gold, fiat decentralized applications, DeFi, and much more with Eryka Gemma aka BankOfEryka. If you want to understand crypto better, I highly encourage you to tune into this episode.
Eryka co-founded a company in the crypto space called Blockchain Center which you can learn more about here: http://blockchaincenter.com. She runs the bitcoin center in Miami and has a trading show every Tuesday. Eryka is focused on growing the decentralized ecosystem. She is a public speaker, content creator, and strategic business advisor able to provide creative and customized options for her clients. She is a sought after speaker, a local leader and sits on the executive board of the Florida Blockchain Business Association.
These are some of the questions we went over:
- Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
- How and when did you originally get into cryptocurrency
- Can you give us a brief introduction to Blockchain Center?
- What problem does Blockchain Center solve?
- Where do you see Blockchain Center going in the next year? The next 5 years?
- You’ve made a lot of educational content. One of your videos that I really enjoyed was comparing gold to fiat to Bitcoin so I want to dive into this and unpack it for people watching.
- Let’s talk about DeFi and what’s got you excited in the space.
- How has being censored and banned from Instagram affected you and are you using decentralized social platforms now?
- What are some of the misconceptions people have about fiat currency?
- What are some of the benefits of gold over fiat? Are there any challenges?
- What are the benefits of bitcoin over gold or over fiat? Are there any challenges?
- What are your thoughts on diversification or are you a crypto maximalist?
- If you had $100,000 to invest into an asset today, what asset would that be?
- So where can everyone go to learn more about you and Blockchain Center?
Check out http://bankoferyka.com for more information about her and to learn more about her story and find her everywhere @bankoferyka. You can learn more about Blockchain Center at blockchaincenter.com.
What do you think about Blockchain Center? Is bitcoin correlated to the stock market? What are the biggest misconceptions of fiat and bitcoin? What are the major differences between bitcoin and gold? Let us know if you have any further questions on Blockchain Center in the comments below and don’t forget to like and subscribe as well!