Crypto Michael and I had the pleasure of chatting about the crypto market, the global financial system, monetary policy, inflation, and how this all is impacted by COVID-19. Tune in for his thoughts on all of this.
Michael van De Poppe is a full-time trader from the Amsterdam Stock Exchange, a technical analyst, financial coach, and economics student with a love for poker and fitness.
These are some of the questions we went over:
- Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
- How and when did you originally get into cryptocurrency
- So what are your thoughts on the global financial system and how is this currently affecting cryptocurrency?
- What are your thoughts on the various countries mass printing money in hopes to stimulate the economy like the US or the UK who just announced they will add another $600 billion to their pandemic emergency purchase program (PEPP) as of yesterday
- Will this all lead to hyperinflation in fiat markets and how will that affect the crypto market?
- How do you see this all playing out over the next year or few years?
- Do you expect the markets to be more bearish or more bullish?
- How would the second wave of COVID infections affect the crypto market?
- How has the Bitcoin halving affected the market and will we see a similar rise in price as we did with the past 2 halvings?
- Do you have a favorite cryptocurrency or one you’re most bullish on?
- If you could be a cartoon or TV show character, who would you be?
- Where can people follow you and find you on social media?
Be sure to follow him on Twitter and subscribe to his YouTube channel:
Let me know what you thought about this in the comments below. What are you most bullish on? Give a Bitcoin prediction for the end of 2020. Don’t forget to also like, share, and subscribe.
You can watch the video on BeInCrypto’s channel here: https://youtu.be/DTHHPE6Mc4A