Lightning - [email protected]
56) Because the principles in which it operates protect human rights. Unlike central bank fiat currencies (such as the dollar).
57) Because those who knew bitcoiners but chose not to get involved, today they are banging their heads. And those who know bitcoiners today and choose to do the same, will also likely be banging their heads in a few years. Only if you study it thoroughly can you realize that it's like a fairy tale - except it's real.
58) Because it is a peaceful revolution. It does not belong to any political party, but it is a political revolution without a bullet being fired and without a vote being cast.
59) Because they incorrectly (and sometimes deliberately) advertise Web3 as decentralized. But in reality, all or almost all Web3 projects are owned by centralized companies. Contrary to those who try to exploit the success of the name and nature of Bitcoin, Bitcoin is indeed decentralized.
60) Because it has achieved the best profit returns in the history of mankind, of anything else.
Clarification - Free will is our birthright. Therefore I respect all choices - even if they are contrary to what I believe to be positive.
Follow me on Instagram & Twitter ❤️
I extend to each and every one of you my deepest appreciation and unconditional love for giving me the great gift of sharing this message with you. I bid you a fun, creative, exciting, passionate and active good day.
Lightning - [email protected]
Hi! I am Makis, 34 and live in Greece. Here in Greece many have been struck by economical crisis after economical crisis for many years. For many years, me and my girlfriend live separately, each with their parents. We do not have a house and cannot afford a rented place, as our jobs are not going well, prices in Greece are too expensive and our income wages are too low. I work from 9 years old (25 years), 360 days per year, but no decent improvement has been made.
I first heard about Bitcoin's existence in 2015, but in 2021 I finally learnt what it really is, what is money, inflation, etc. - ultimately learning about why 99% of the people are getting impoverished by the 1%.
My highest calling is to surf regularly! But here where I live we have surfable conditions for only about 10-20 times per year.
My goal is to gather enough resources to fulfill my dream of going to Bali with my girlfriend and staying there. In Bali there is consistent and better surf and the prices in everything are lower than Greece's. So it is easier to make a fresh start there, if you have already collected enough money here.
Here in Greece many local and foreign residents are difficult to cooperate. They disobey the laws by throwing trash in nature, abusing and abandoning pets, smoking in closed spaces, not respecting others privacy by having loud music of terrible quality, etc. Also police is non-existent here to help us in most of these matters. Overall the average vibe of many people here, are lower than those living in Bali.