Learn about Solar ($SXP) & earn $20 SXP - CoinMarketCap Earn

By wantumeni | wantumeni | 7 Apr 2022


The Solar "Learn & Earn" campaign will run from April 7th to April 20th.

Earn $SXP

What is Solar?

Solar is a fully decentralized and open-source blockchain designed from core blockchain components. It operates via a Delegated Proof of Stake consensus and secured by 53 voted-in delegates that produce blocks and validate transactions. Solar’s mission is to enable anyone to experience, build and launch concepts relating to all future waves of innovation within the blockchain space. 

Before taking the quiz, make sure to learn about Solar through the lesson below. Even though I provide the answers, the whole purpose is to learn something new:

How to take the quiz?

Make sure to have a CoinMarketCap account and a Binance account (KYC verified) as you will need a Binance user ID to complete the quiz. The tokens will be dropped into your Binance Spot account.

Once you're all set, you can now take the quiz to which you will find the answers below:

  • Solar's governance is set up as:
    A fully decentralized autonomous organization (DAO)
  • What innovations will Solar support within its ecosystem?
    All of the above
  • How are node operators chosen?
    Based on votes by coin holders
  • What is the native coin of the Solar network?
    SXP
  • What happens to transaction fees?
    90% of fees are burned. The remaining 10% is earned by node operators
  • How does Solar help to ensure a sustainable blockchain future?
    Solar uses a highly-efficient consensus mechanism for its own blockchain and native coin
  • Solar's platform is
    Open source on Github
  • What is a delegate?
    All of the above
  • Add Solar to your CMC public watchlist and paste the URL
    (ex: coinmarketcap.com/watchlist/605f6a56c7173f644f765318)

Successful users will receive $20 worth of SXP as a reward and 50 Diamonds additionally. Note that the rewards are limited and distributed randomly among the users who complete the quiz successfully.

Thanks for reading. Stay tuned for new projects and opportunities to earn more crypto.

 

Disclaimer: All information found on this article is for informational purposes only. I do not provide any personal investment advice so please make your own research before proceeding to any investment/trading actions.


 

Support the community

Tip, like, follow and use the referral links below.

Exchanges:
Coinbase
Binance
KuCoin
Klever
OKEx
Huobi

Earn crypto:
Presearch
Earnathon
Cake DeFi
Swash
Celsius

NFTs:
OpenSea
Rarible
AtomicHub

Blogging:
Publish0x
Torum
read.cash

Crypto faucets:
PipeFlare ($ZEC, $MATIC, $1FLR)
Global Hive ($ZEC)
Horizen Faucet ($ZEN)
Womplay ($EOS, $wBTC)
Hi Dollar ($HI)

How do you rate this article?


12

0

wantumeni
wantumeni

C.R.E.A.M.


wantumeni
wantumeni

C.R.E.A.M.

Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!

20% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.