I will continue to update the state of this experiment every month :)
After a hard start, I can finally see some ups in the portfolio.
Let`s see the results of March.
Month Two - Down 14%
Highlights for the March 2022 Top 20 Portfolio:
- Almoust all of my crypto coins are on green,excepting the ATOM.
- 2 Coins are finally on profit since 1st January when I bought them.
- After the second month of starting this experiment, the portfolio is down by 14%.
- The biggest decrease is represented by ALGO which is down ~44%.
- The biggest increase is represented by the LUNA which is up by ~24%, and is followed by NEAR,up by ~7.5%
March Ranking and Dropout Report
Ranking since 1 March ->1 April
- XRP- down 1 place (#6->#7)
- LUNA- down 2 places (#7->#9)
- SHIB- down 1 place (#14->#15)
- ATOM- down 2 places (#20->#22)
- SOL- up 3 places (#9->#6)
- DOGE- up 1 place (#13->#12)
- ALGO- up 1 place (#29->#28)
- NEAR - up 3 places (#22->#19)
- BCH - up 1 place (#27->#26)
- TRX - up 1 place (#26->#25)
Staking - Third month
After another month of staking,I will show you the results and the difference between just holding the crypto versus staking it:
So, as you can see, after 3 months of staking, the gains are up by another +14$. If I would not stake it, my portfolio would value now 856.82$, but after 3 months of staking, getting me 14$, is worth 870.64$.
March was the best month so far, but still DOWN with 14%(13% if you include staking,but I will not count that) from the start of the experiment.
The best performer since 1 January, including staking rewards is LUNA, worth now 64.58$, after buying it for 50$ worth. NEAR is worth 56.37,so another crypto on profit.
I have the hopes that this month the results will be much better and finally I will be close to make some profits.