NYT confirms Hunter Biden Laptop real — This is such a frustrating story, because no one is surprised. Remember when this was scrubbed from the face of the internet by big tech because it was considered disinformation? Even worse, 17% of Americans admitted they would have abandoned Biden if they knew about this cover-up. This will surely be a major talking point come 2024.
The WH uses TikTok stars to control Ukraine / Russia narrative — Everybody had a field day with this story on social media, but I thought the tactic was genius. Why? Because the next generation gets their news from social media! Regardless, it appears that even kids are seeing through the WH lies.
Parents beware: Our institutions are flooded with perverts — Why is our society so devoted to teaching sexual topics to minors? There is new craziness daily, but most recently, Doernbecher Children’s Hospital introduced ‘tucking’ for young trans boys. And chest binding for trans girls. We have Disney employees staging walkouts because places like Florida are anti-grooming. Not to mention more enhanced lunacy from teachers like this and this. Pay attention, parents.
Nearly majority of states have constitutional carry — Some good news: More and more states are exercising American God-given rights to carry a firearm without a government issued permit. Ohio was the latest. It’s crazy to me how far we’ve gotten from 2A in this country, overcomplicating “shall not be infringed” in every way possible. Learn more about this movement here.
- School district PRAISES LGBTQ topics in Kindergarten
- Justin Beider’s wife gets suspicious blood clot
- Did Trevor Noah just join MAGA?
- THREAD: SCOTUS nominee and her leniency to pedophiles
- Comedy rapper drops BARS on the Ukraine-Russia conflict
- Ben Shapiro interviews Bill Maher
- Women shall now be called ‘bleeders’
- Fed raised interest rates for the first time in 3 years
- The Hungry Beaver was featured in Gab News, the official blog of Gab.
- Check out our free PDF with 150+ alternative sources.
Have a great weekend,