Having quality news sources and training material is essential for cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency market changes everyday and what was true a year ago isn't true anymore. A year ago, I had never heard of Polkadot; now it' number 8 on Coinmarketcap and don't forget about Chainlink!
My Favorite Places to Learn
- OKEx Academy. It features Beginner Tutorials, how to trade cryptocurrency, industry analysis, blockchain glossary of terms and a whole lot more. They utilize a combination of “how to” articles, short videos, and occasional feature length articles that will fast track your understanding of cryptocurrency.
- OKEx also has pages to explain basic crypto concepts like: What is Bitcoin, Blockchain explained, and How to buy Bitcoin.
- Steemit is another wonderful platform to learn about cryptocurrency; it's whole social platform is built on a blockchain!
- The Crypto Cave. A Quora Space founded by…me! I post 6 times a day and provide a variety of articles, videos, and helpful links. Check it out and let me know what you think!
- I always recommend a few different Youtubers because they interview interview cryptocurrency founders and employees. This is a great way to hear straight from “the horses mouth”. I like Crypto Crow, Level Up Experience, and Crypto Insights Journal.
- Divi Podcast. Finally, if you really like Podcasts I highly recommend the Divi Podcast. They interview different cryptocurrency thought leaders on a regular basis and always ask in depth questions. If you are driving to work, or picking up the groceries it’s a great way to learn about cryptocurrency while driving your car.
- Most of all I regularly look through the most popular articles here on Publish0x. There is so much good stuff to read here; it never really stops.
I hope you find some of these websites useful. If you have any suggestions let me know them below in the comments section.