In the modern world there are already many play-to-earn games, but each has its own characteristics which tries to attract more players by their own pros, as well as Legends of Mitra. So, let’s try to find what is LoM and the main things which distinguishes it from the others.
In generally Legends of Mitra is a free-to-play-to-earn strategy game which based on top of blockchain technology (Cronos, Klaytn, Algorand and Binance chain) to recompense players with $MITA tokens and NFTs for their time spending and effort to reach their own goals in the game.
1. Legends of Mitra storyline
The main storyline is that Mitra is a lost kingdom which wants to be remembered after its crushing. In this way you are fallen ruler, who tries to return its normal version of living in the kingdom, wants to back its previous grandeur and to find out the way of the disaster that occurred to your citizens. Royal magicians also spending all the time trying to help you.
But danger is waiting everywhere, and you should combine with wandering heroes, who have lost their memories and come back to lives that were before.
In LoM there are three types of game playing (Campaign, Battle and Clan)
Campaign is a Player vs Environment version. (Levels with various challenges and rewards; 10 chapters and 6 levels in each chapter.)
Battle is for players who wants to wants to participate in active Player vs Player. (Fight with real people; You will face opponents according to your level; You cannot fight until you complete chapter 3 in the Campaign mode.)
Clan is created for players who want to participate in the community and / or long-term gameplay. Clans are groups of players that come together to compete and fight with other Clans. (Fight clan wars; You can raid the opposing clan; There are different ranks in clan like King, Consuls, Commanders, Warriors.)
There are 6 different forts in LoM clan mode. A player starts by building a Village, which can be upgraded into Town, City, Province, Kingdom, Empire. Villages to Provinces are designed for clans who have busy schedules or prefer quicker matches, whereas Kingdoms and Empires are designed for clans who have more time to kill or are more hardcore with lots of experience.
- Clay: Clay is the rarest material of the four. It is used in smaller amounts to construct buildings, craft items, and more. An example of an item that requires clay is Townhouses.
- Stone: Stone is the most common material of the four. It is often used in the construction of buildings, such as Towers.
- Wood: Wood is very common but less common than Stone. It is often used in the construction of buildings and certain kinds of weapons, such as the Trebuchet.
- Water: Water is the most important material of the 4. Small quantities as needed, and it is used in every aspect of the fort building.
- Play to Earn
- Winning leaderboards.
- Staking MITA.
- Selling NFTs.
- Participating in governance votes.
A total of 200,000,000 MITA tokens will be distributed in the order below.
- Play to Earn Rewards: 25%, to be released in Q2, 2022
- Ecosystem: 2.5%, to be released in Q4, 2022
- Marketing and Partnerships: 5%, to be released in Q2, 2022
- Strategic: 12.5%, 10% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 5 months Cliff and monthly linear release over 12 months.
- Seed: 12.5%, 10% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 3 months Cliff and monthly linear release over 12 months.
- Private: 10%, 10% to be released during Token Generation, followed by monthly linear release over 12 months.
- Public: 2.5%, 20% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 20% each subsequent months.
- Advisors: 2.5%, 5% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 5 months Cliff and monthly linear release over 7 months.
- Staking and Liquidity: 12.5%
- Team Members: 15%, 12 months Cliff followed by monthly linear release over 36 months.
- Design and implement 4 heroes
- Complete Level 1 to 6
- Complete Level 6 to 12
- Smart Contract Development
- Launch LoM Website
- Launch Alpha Playtest
- Launch in-game NFT Marketplace
- Alogrand NFT/Token Bridge
- Bsc NFT/Token Bridge for LoM
- Complete smart contract audit
- Private MITA sales
- Public IDO of MITA tokens
- Alpha Test 1
- List MITA on a Dex
- Public launch of LoM
- Launch referral bounty system
- List MITA on a second exchange
- Gem <> MITA Swap
- Add new heroes & levels
- Guild System launch
- Public Launch of PvP mode
- Where you can download and start to play, earn and just have fun?
Soon you will be able to download it on the App Store and Google Play for playing on your phone and/or on the App Store and Windows PC for playing on your desktop.
Official social channels:
Tweets by @LegendsOfMitra