One of the simplest ways to get an idea of one trillion dollars is to consider the amount in terms of the passage of time. One million seconds is equal to roughly eleven days and twelve hours, and one billion seconds is thirty-two years. One trillion seconds equals thirty-two thousand years – Geoff Davis
Read this article from the OKEx Academy to see the big picture of what's happening in the cryptocurrency market.
- Bitcoin hits a Trillion Dollar Marketcap.
- Investors are taking profits but institutional investors are buying in.
- Bitcoin ETF launches in North America.
- Exchange tokens become a new way to do smart contracts.
- Altcoins are performing well.