Goal Setting for Success
So you want to improve, do so by setting and following goals.
Simple rules to aid in your success!
1) Set a goal to stretch you out of your comfort zone. Take responsibility and stop making excuses and get down to it!
1a) Believe in yourself daily
1b) Speak positive to yourself daily
1c) Learn from your mistakes and move on!
2) Break down the goal into smaller manageable tasks that you can tackle each day and week
3) Sacrifice to achieve the tiny goals and the overall goal!
3a) Take an hour each day to get your closer to your goal and by year end you have allocated 365 hours toward your goal.
3b) Dedicate your best energy time each day toward your goal - if you are a morning person use that first hour or two each day. Or if you are better at night dedicate that time after everyone goes to bed toward your goal.
4) Once you achieve a half your goal set two more goals for yourself.
5) Get and Stay organized, know where your 'goal' work is and how to quickly get back to into it!
6) Stay positive and focused on your goal. No you don't have to let it 'ruin' your life just keep it in the forefront of your mind each day.
7) Surround yourself with people who are smarter, more talented and more driven than you. Then try to catch up!
8) The system is designed to help you succeed in anything you put your mind towards!
Enjoy the Journey!