Hello my dear Crypto friends! Today i am talking about passive income.
I don't have a lot of money to invest in crypto and i never risk more than i can afford to lose. A lot of my crypto has come from faucets, airdrops and from learning about crypto from Coinbase earn. I also got $50 via MCO.
One of the sites that i use to increase my earnings is Stakecube.
This is what Stakecube offers:
Stakecube also has faucets which i claim every 24 hours.
I move most of my faucet earnings from other sites into Stakecube and then use the exchange to get the coins that i want to stake. I invest in the following:
- Bitcoin - I earn 7.572% p.a. | 0.02% daily interest (Minimum 0.005 investment to earn interest)
- Litecoin - I earn 7.572% p.a. | 0.02% daily interest (Minimum 0.05 investment to earn interest)
- Doge - I earn 7.572% p.a. | 0.02% daily interest (Minimum 1000 investment to earn interest)
- PIVX - Staking and masternode rewards
- ESBC - Staking and Masternode rewards
I then use some of my staking rewards and invest further in Bitcoin and Litecoin. Once i start earning enough interest in these coins then i will start moving some of my interest into my hardware wallet.
If you would like to try Stakecube then link is here: Stakecube
Don't forget to turn on 2FA for security and never invest too much on systems where you don't have control of the private keys!!
Have a great Sunday!!