Install the MCashChain app on your Ledger Nano S or Ledger Blue device to manage MCASH with the MCashScan web app.
Before you start, please make sure:
- Ledger Live is ready to use.
- The latest firmware is installed on your Ledger device.
- A MCASH account needs to be activated first before it’s ready to use. The payment account (which is used to activate new account) must have at least 0.1 MCASH or enough bandwidth (from frozen MCASH) for new account activation.
Install the MCashChain app
- Open the Manager in Ledger Live.
- Connect and unlock your device.
- When asked, allow the manager on your device.
- Find MCashChain in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button of the app.
- An installation window appears.
- Your device will display Processing…
- The app installation is confirmed.
Connect to MCashScan
- Open the MCashScan web app in Chrome, Firefox or Opera.
- Click Sign In at the top right corner and click Ledger.
3. Once you have confirmed the Mcash address on Ledger, press Sign in
4. Once you have signed in, your wallet info will be displayed on Mcashscan as below
Sending and Receiving
The MCashScan web app currently does not support verifying the receive address. Always send a small amount first, only to proceed with larger amounts if the first transaction was successful.
- Keep the MCashChain app opened on your Ledger device to sign transactions.
- On MCashScan web app, click on Wallet on the top right corner and select Send
3. On the popup window, fill in the necessary info to send MCASH to receiver
Press “Confirm” to continue
4. MCashScan will show a popup with the transaction details when a transaction signature is needed. Always verify all transaction details on your device before approving them. Signatures are required whenever you vote, stake, send MCASH.
5. If the transaction is broadcasted successfully, you’ll see a popup below