Some time ago I had my first successful payout from Honeygain. I've waited publishing this article because I wanted to make sure everything I write about is legit and I can say 100% you will get paid. I did the same with my Brave article - it's a naturalness for me to give you decent information.
Honeygain is a program for Windows, MAC, Android or iOS were you can share your unused internet traffic to get some passive income. On a regular day, 8 hours of work, I'm sharing about 400 MB which equals 40 CR (Credits) on my laptop. My old tablet runs 24/7 and gets a bit more, something between 350 - 550 MB (mobile devices seems to share less traffic sometimes). You can connect several devices to one account - but only 2 devices per network will earn credits, means you can have limitless devices if you have several networks. My first day with Honeygain was 5 months ago and yesterday I had my first payout ever. The minimum payout is 20$. For doing nothing, not even wasting anything like electricity, 20$ in 5 month seems fair to me.
As you can see I received about 14.30€ or $16.50. So about $3.5 were fees. The next time I will try the BTC payout for sure!
For signing up with an ref-link you will even get 5$ as signup bonus and you can claim 10 - 100 credits everyday for free with the "lucky draw". All in all I think it's an effortless way to get some passive money.
Check it out yourself :)
if you have any questions, feel free to ask me, regards ntz
passiv income I use:
- Honeygain - sharing traffic (5$ signup bonus!)
- Brave - secure, fast, private browser with crypto income
- Presearch - search engine with crypto income I use with Brave (25PRE bonus!)
other ways to gain crypto free:
- noise.cash - post about everything and gain BCH
- read.cash - similar to noise.cash
- pipeflare faucet - 24h faucet for ZEC, Doge and FLR
- Torum - crypto social media platform with own currency
- leofinance.io - social platform, get paid for interacting
learn and earn:
remember im not a financial advisor