Trust and Good Actors Pt. 4
Idena is a novel way to formalize people on the blockchain. It does not collect or store personally identifiable information. Idena proves the humanness and uniqueness of its participants by running an AI-hard Turing test at the same time for everyone around the globe.
The Idena blockchain is driven by proof-of-person consensus: Every node is linked to a cryptoidentity, one single person with equal voting power.
This experiment has been run previously in order to find best practices to give out an Idena Code - Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3
Community Dev Mahmoud Helps Out
The Trust Experiment has taken an interesting turn. Community Dev Mahmoud has created a tool to help with the verification using the Idena Sign On(Github).
The tool designed by Mahmoud generates a token using the Idena Sign On. We use this token to verify the person has a setup and synced Idena node. This verifies the person is not a bot and has a fully functional Idena Node.
How to Receive Invite:
1. Download and run a fully synced node from Idena
2. Use the Idena Sign On to generate a token.
3. Copy this token and reach out to PaleBlueDot on Discord or Telegram.
4. Prove you're a good human actor with proper blockchain knoweldge through chat process.
5. Have your Idena Address activated after passing test.
6. Validate your Idena node on Validation day