Whether you are a new or an experienced Cryptocurrency investor, you must already know that the prices of cryptocurrencies are very volatile. Below I have shared my thoughts on short term vs long term investment.
- Possibility to earn quick cash on a daily basis
- Some people even do it as a job (they are experienced investor though)
- Problem with this is the possibility of buying high and selling low
- Short term investors (not all) often panic sell when there is a dip in the market, resulting in loss of money
- Just invest and leave your money there for months/years
- You need to be patient and avoid checking your wallet every day or even every 5 minutes
- Possibility to earn very high return in months/years
- However as the market is volatile, it is still possible that you lose money in the process - the price may go very low as well
Below is a video I have made based on my own opinion - this is not financial advice. Please do not hesitate to comment your thoughts in the comment section.