Now that we are in the lock down mode, expecting the unexpected has become habitual. Some changes I expect after this COVID-19: some good, some bad...
- Workplaces will encourage more work from home to save cost
- Automation/Robots will take over some jobs
- online shopping & home delivery of goods will become a trending practice
- Kids will get addicted to internet due to online classes and remote learning practices
- Tourism will take time to get going
- people start cooking
- Good understanding between family members/ friends
- more focus on savings & investments
- no handshakes will be seen for a while
- no "Bless you" comments when someone sneeze, instead people will stare at you
- new virus (especially from animals) will hit the headlines
No matter what changes comes by, staying positive throughout will be the KEY! Wishing a peaceful life post COVID-19!