1. Bamboo Relay
- A 0x ‘relayer’ that facilitates decentralized trading through the 0x protocol.
- Totally non-custodial to allow trades to occur directly from the wallet.
- No sign-ups or KYC required.
- Can easily lend cryptocurrency to earn interest on the platform.
- Can also borrow cryptocurrency on the platform by fronting collateral.
- The lending portion of the platform is powered through bZx.
- Taker fee 0.2% - Maker fee - 0.1%.
- Dca.Land is a Dollar Cost Averaging tool for cryptocurrency.
- It allows users to automatically convert DAI into cryptocurrencies such as ETH and wBTC at regular intervals.
- This helps to bring down the Dollar Cost Average for the cryptocurrency investment without the need for the user to manually purchase the cryptocurrency.
- Choose to buy cryptocurrency once per hour, day, week or month.
- A smart contract gathers the user preferences and transfers DAI from the wallet to Uniswap for the exchange. The smart contract then sends the ETH back to the user’s wallet.
- A network of relayers is incentivized to execute the smart contract to receive a 0.2% fee and a portion of the GAS costs.
- WARNING: Unaudited smart contact
- DDEX is a decentralized borrowing, lending, and trading platform.
- Users can easily trade on the platform in a decentralized manner.
- At the same time, users can lend cryptocurrency to earn interest or borrow cryptocurrency in the form of a loan.
- The platform offers margin trading with leverage of up to 5x.
- Smart contract has been professionally audited by a third party service.
- Can currently trade between ETH, USDC, and DAi. As well as between WBTC-USDT.
- DeBank is a complete DeFi wallet that allows users to track DeFi portfolios, explore DeFi projects, and compare the best interest rates.
- The platform will track your current portfolio according to what is contained in your MetaMask wallet.
- It also has an “Interest Rate” section to compare the best lending rates across Compound, Aave, Maker, dyDx, and DDEX.
- The “DeFi List” section allows users to explore all up and coming DeFi projects that have still yet to shine.
- They also have a sophisticated “rankings” section to track the best Defi projects out there.
- Soon to integrate Token Swap service for a complete DeFi solution for trading, lending, and borrowing.
5. DeFi Saver
- An all-in-one interface to manage decentralized finance positions.
- Very clean and easy-to-use interface to display all lending and borrowing positions in one location.
- Manage all MakerDAO Collateralized Debt Positions here. Create a loan directly on this platform from MakerDAO.
- Control all Compound borrowing and lending positions here. Remove, add, or boost collateral.
- Control all Aave borrowing and lending positions here.
- Start a smart savings wallet to automatically choose the best savings rate for DAI.
- Token Exchange to come soon.
6. Zapper (prev. DeFiSnap)
- Manage all DeFi assets in one location.
- An extremely clean interface in day/night modes.
- See portfolio in terms of value in wallets, Liquidity Pools, or Yield farming.
- Easily add to liquidity pools straight from the interface.
- Easily stake ERC-20 tokens to be added to liquidity pools.
- Remove tokens from liquidity pools or yield farming.
7. dForce Network
- dForce connects DeFi protocols together in one location
- It is interoperable so DeFi protocols can be layered on top of each other to unlock value propositions.
- Full-stack DeFi suite to include stablecoin protocols, liquidity protocols, lending protocols, and derivative protocols.
- Trade token through dForce Trade platform through on-chain liquidity between ERC-20 tokens.
- Borrow cryptocurrency through dForce Open Lending Protocol.
- Easily choose the best liquidity pool to stake tokens on.
- Dharma is a mobile application that allows users to invest into DeFi protocols directly from their smartphones.
- Easily trade cryptocurrencies within the application.
- Access to Uniswap without the need for Metamask
- Zero Fees on transfers in the application
- Easily send funds to other users on the application
- Earn interest by staking though the application
9. Frontier Wallet
- Mobile wallet to store ERC-20 tokens and DeFi tokens.
- Easily manage and track multiple assets on different protocols which include;
- Band Protocol
- Smart DeFi notifications regarding liquidation and price alerts
- Easily create CDP’s on the application to take out loans.
- Stake cryptocurrency to earn interest.
- Easily swap tokens directly in the application
- An easy-to-use interface with an underlying smart wallet layer to visualize a user’s positions across different DeFi platforms.
- It is a one-stop DeFi asset management platform for users and developers.
- It provides developers with a single point of integration to access DeFi protocols in order to start building.
- Aims to cater to all levels of coding and even has created the start of the low-Code/No-Code Movement for DeFi with their DSA platform.
- Totally non-custodial as it uses DeFi smart accounts to manage and optimize funds across protocols.
- Includes a one-click switching feature to swap from one borrowing platform to another with lower interest rates.
- Integrations with Compound, MakeDAO, Uniswap, Compound, Kyber, Aave, 1inch, DyDx, and Curve.
- Manage multiple DeFi projects at the same time on one platform
- It is described as a yield aggregator for lending platforms that rebalances for highest yields.
- Easily earn through staking stablecoins such as DAI, USDC, USDt, and SUSD.
- It comes with different platforms that form the entire yearn.finance ecosystem;
- Yearn.finance - profit switching lender to optimize lending yields
- Aggregates From;
- Yswap.excahge - single-sided automated market maker
- YTrade.finance - leverfaged stable coin trades (testnet)
- Iborrow.finance - credit delegation vaults
- Yearn.finance - profit switching lender to optimize lending yields
12. Melon Protocol
- Designed for decentralized on-chain asset management.
- Allows entities to manage their wealth AND the wealth of others.
- It allows anybody to create and invest into customized on-chain investment vehicles.
- It aims to decentralize the traditional asset management away from financial advisors
- A DEX and Synthetic Asset aggregation tool.
- Swaps are split and routed through the sources that offer the best prices on the market.
- Receive a better price for tokens when swapping on Totle instead of using a single DEX such as Uniswap.
- Has over 5600 different asset pairs.
- Very easy-to-use interface.
- Easily integrate the widget into websites.
- A tool to track investments across a variety of different exchanges and wallets.
- Sign up and connect wallets and exchanges to see a total overview of your entire portfolio in one place.
- Easily see entire DeFi investment across platforms such as Uniswap on one interface.
- Show realized profits and average buy-in price for the cryptocurrency.