8th September, 2019.
EDC Marketing Officer.
Open Application to be an Official EDC Blockchain Content writer.
Content creation and distribution need more hands on deck for a fast-growing community like EDC.
Hello, I am Ayobami Abiola, a content writer from Nigeria. I am writing this as an open application to be an official EDC content writer in Nigeria and worldwide.
My Experience Pool
I am a blockchain enthusiast so I like to focus on the innovation behind projects when I write. I believe I can add great value to the EDC community worldwide. I have a notable understanding of the blockchain consensus as I have written in one of my posts which is on the news (google news):
Why Blockchain Consensus is Important - Financial Report 24. The consensus is an implementation from blockchains that dictates the security, how new coins or tokens are created, and other characteristics.
I am a contributor (writer) to FinancialReport24.com
I am also a team member at The Currency Analytics, a top cryptocurrency news website: The Currency Analytics which is owned by an important advisor of EDC, Sydney Ifergan
I own CryptoStocksReviews - The Microscope For The Blockchain Ecosystem where I publish articles about blockchain startups. I have written more than seventy articles. I do my best to write top quality articles and improve on every article I write. I am also an editor on arbolet.net a Czech platform for Cryptocurrency education and investment. I publish articles on Steemit ( where it all began), LinkedIn, Vk, Minds, Newbium and several free publishing websites. My core is that I am passionate and enthusiastic about innovations on the blockchain that makes people go ‘wow’ whenever they encounter them and I also love to be part of ‘startups’.
I have been an active writer about happenings on EDC Blockchain, especially in Nigeria for the past three months through the private bounty. I have interviewed two important Nigerian EDC community members and a core EDC team member- Kamil Mundo. I have created innovative posts on the possibilities on EDC Blockchain many of which gained huge views like this one. I am confident I understand the workings of the EDC blockchain.
What I can Offer
With the experience pool I possess, I can:
- Create innovative write-ups on EDC updates, seminars and conferences.
- Manage content distribution on renowned free publishing websites on where EDC have no official or established presence like Steemit, Publish0x (which is a fast-growing community where write-ups can get huge visibility. It is ranked 31980th by Alexa) Vk, etc.
- Write reports on EDC conferences in Nigeria.
- Be an active content writer for the popularization of EDC online in Nigeria and worldwide (It is a fact that most people spend most of their time online today).
- Give creative and innovative ideas to the EDC team about what implementations can increase its community.
Why EDC needs me
- I believe I can serve a better purpose being part of a great movement for Cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology in Nigeria, Africa, and worldwide.
- EDC has an increasing million members around the globe, content needs to be localized for each region for better penetration.
- With an increasing community, there is a need for increased content creators to better serve the community.
- EDC needs content distribution across the different huge platforms to gain even better visibility. Adding a new content writer will make content distribution faster and better.
I am sure your team needs me. Check more of my cryptocurrency engagements on LinkedIn.
A copy of this application will be sent to the official EDC mail via my email [email protected].