The crypto community is abuzz with excitement over the latest token to hit the Binance Smart Chain - RootBeerFloat (RBF). This token, with a total supply of 4,200,000,000, is making waves with its innovative approach to token economics and its commitment to community building.
RBF is unique in that it combines a low tax rate with a generous rewards program for token holders. Buyers will only be charged a 7% tax on buy/sell transactions, with 3% of that amount being returned directly to all RBF holders. Another 3% is directed to liquidity, ensuring that the token remains highly liquid, while 1% is allocated to the development wallet, ensuring that the team behind RBF can continue to improve the platform.
In addition to these generous rewards, RBF is also committed to long-term sustainability. The token's liquidity is locked for 10 months, and after that, the team will burn 75% of the unlocked tokens and distribute the remaining 25% to holders who haven't sold more than 50% of their holdings for at least 1 month prior to unlocking. This shows a strong commitment to building a lasting and thriving community around RBF.
The launch of RBF has been a stealth/fair launch with no whitelist or presale, making it accessible to everyone. RBF can be found on PancakeSwap exchange for purchase.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to get involved in the Binance Smart Chain. With its innovative approach to token economics and its commitment to community building, RBF is sure to become one of the most popular tokens in the ecosystem. Don't miss out on your chance to be a part of this exciting new project!